Delivery and Returns
Our dispatch days are Monday to Friday (before 2.pm) excluding Bank Holidays.
We aim is to despatch most orders within 48 hours of receipt and Paypal/credit card authorisation. If there is any issue regarding your order we will endeavour to contact you within 24 hours excluding weekends and Bank holidays. Our standard delivery service should deliver UK mainland orders in 3-5 working days and orders for the rest of the world in 7-10 working days.
All orders are dispatched only to the "Confirmed Paypal address of the buyer" as it appears on the Paypal order receipt that we recieve.This is in keeping with Paypals Buyer/seller protection programme.
Please ensure your correct name/full address details are fully up to date in Paypal, and also that the full name and address is entered under the "shipping address" when you place your order, if this is different from the billing address.
If you wish your order to be delivered to another shipping address,please ensure you add any new addresses in Paypal, and select it before confirming payment. We will not be held responsible for any delays or issues that arise as a result of NOT complying with the above.
Free Standard Shipping 3-5 days within the UK for orders over £75. (This is not a Guaranteed service)
1st class. 1-2 days (This is not a Guaranteed service)
1st class Recorded delivery 1-2 days (This is not a Guaranteed service)
Royal Mail Special delivery next day Guaranteed. (Guaranteed delivery before 1pm Monday-Friday only) If you require "Saturday guaranteed delivery" You must select this option at checkout.
Special delivery Saturday next day Guaranteed. There is an additional cost for this service
Due to the additional Insurance and shipping costs involved when shipping to Europe. We are unable to provide free shipping to destinations within Europe
The delivery times shown for standard, 1st class, and 1st class recorded delivery are only estimates and are NOT guaranteed. If you require a "Guaranteed service" then you must select the Special delivery option at checkout.
We do not have any control over Royal mail deliveries once the items have been posted, especially during bank holidays, and the busy Christmas period, and will not be held responsible for any issues that arise as a result in shipping delays, so please bear this in mind when selecting your shipping option.
Tracked and Signed for Items
1. It is the Buyers responsibility to ensure that you are available to sign for any Recorded delivery or tracked Items, and to make suitable arrangements to arrange a re-delivery with the post office/carrier, if you are not at home when an attempted delivery has been made.
2. It is also the buyer’s responsibility to notify us in a reasonable period of time if a parcel has not arrived, so we can look into things, and track the progress, and whereabouts of the item. We require the buyer to contact us in the first instance and notify us of any non- receipt within 7 days (UK) 7-10 days (Europe) 10-14 days (USA/Canada)
3. We take no responsibility for any “Return to sender” items where a buyer has failed to be available to sign for any parcels when an attempt to deliver has been made, or failed to make suitable arrangements for a re-delivery. If the item does get returned to sender due to any of the above, then will only be able to resend the items out again once we have received the original shipped item/s back.
4. The Buyer will be responsible for any return shipping costs of any parcel.
5. The onus will be on the buyer to submit any claim for compensation to Royal Mail/Carrier where a loss arises under 1,2.or 3 above. We will provide the required information in order to help with the completion of the claim form.
For delayed/ lost items
Royal mail will only consider an item lost after 15 working days from the day after it was posted?
At this point, a claim for royal mail to investigate can be opened.(excluding circumstances as outlined in 1,2 & 3 above) We can then offer a replacement or refund if the item is deemed lost. If you require items urgently, then we would recommend the "special delivery" option is chosen at checkout as this is the only guaranteed next day service that the Royal mail offers.
UK orders in small or medium packages will be posted with Royal Mail (1st Class 'Signed For' Delivery). For UK orders in larger packages that require a courier, please allow an extra 2-3 days. We will endeavour to dispatch all UK orders no later than the next working day if payment is received before 2pm.
Please ensure that you have checked your order carefully before completing payment and make sure you have provided us with the correct delivery address and e-mail address should any contact regarding your order be necessary.
Any items that arrive damaged MUST be inspected before signing for the parcel. If it is clear that the damage is visible, then we advise not to sign for it, and to let the courier return it as damaged. You must advise us of this within 24 hours. This way we are covered by Insurance and can make a claim for any loss or damage. We can then send out a replacement.
If damage is noticed after the item has been signed for,then you must advise us of this within 24 hours.
Europe and International Orders
International postage. Please allow 7-10 business days for your items to arrive before contacting us. Arrival of your order is dependent on what country your items are being shipped to and how quickly your customs process their items. Customs delays are outside of our control and you are responsible for any Taxes/import duties imposed.
If you do wish to either return or exchange your purchased products, you must adhere to the following: